Makes: 4-6 servings Time: 15 min (+ 8h wait time)
270 g (2 medium) bananas
8 Tbsp (120 ml) solid part of coconut milk
1 cup (100 g) frozen wild blueberries
½ tsp vanilla powder
5 ml (1 tsp) date syrup
Notes and tips:
1. You can replace the wild blueberries with any other frozen fruits you desire.
2. You can also make more and place the leftovers in the freezer. Feel free to add in the bourbon vanilla to it. The ice cream will be stone-hard when you take them out of the fridge – that’s because we did not use the ice cream machine. You can also just separate them into smaller, serving size containers to make the defrosting time faster.
3. If you do have an ice cream maker – feel free to use it with this recipe!
4. Date syrup – you can use soft dates, maple syrup or skip that part if you want.
5. Bananas – I like to use medium ripe bananas, but you can take ones at any ripeness stage.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this recipe! If you try it – remember to post the picture on Instagram and tag us reshape_official. We would love to see and share it!
Disclaimer: this page contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to continue with creating content. The products included here are only the ones I fully recommend and use myself. Thank you for your support!